Roger Waters - The Pros And Cons Of Hitch Hiking (CD, Album, RE) - NEW
Format: CD, Album, Reissue
 4:30AM (Apparently They Were Traveling Abroad)
 4:33AM (Running Shoes)
 4:37AM (Arabs With Knives And West German Skies)
 4:39AM (For The First Time Today-Part 2)
 4:41AM (Sexual Revolution)
 4:47AM (The Remains Of Our Love)
 4:50AM (Go Fishing)
 4:56AM (For The First Time Today-Part 1)
 4:58AM (Dunroamin, Duncarin, Dunlivin)
 5:01AM (The Pros And Cons Of Hitch Hiking Part 10)
 5:06AM (Every Strangers Eyes)
 5:11AM (The Moment Of Clarity)
Copyright © 1984 by Pink Floyd Music Publishers Ltd., London
Published and administered in the U.S.A. by Unichappell Music, Inc. (BMI)
Text by A.A. Milne copyright under the Berne Convention, copyright in the United States 1926 by E. P. Dutton and Co. Inc, copyright renewal 1954 by A.A. Milne
Holophonics by Zuccarelli Labss Ltd. ©
Recorded in England at Olympic, Eel Pie & the Billiard Room between Feb & Dec 1983
Mastered at the Mastering Lab Los Angeles
This album is dedicated to Carolyne.
Made in Austria.
"Columbia" is the exclusive trademark of Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
Published by Pink Floyd Publishers (BMI)
© 1984 Sony Music Entertainment Inc./℗ 1984 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
Includes an 8 panel fold out insert displaying front and back cover, lyrics and credits.
The track durations printed on the CD differ from the actual running time as read out from a CD player.
The track list shows the actual track duration.
The track duration for each track as printed on the CD face:
1. 4:30AM (Apparently They Were Traveling Abroad) (3:11)
2. 4:33AM (Running Shoes) (4:04)
3. 4:37AM (Arabs With Knives And West German Skies) (2:21)
4. 4:39AM (For The First Time Today-Part 2) (2:08)
5. 4:41AM (Sexual Revolution) (4:50)
6. 4:47AM (The Remains Of Our Love) (3:10)
7. 4:50AM (Go Fishing) (6:56)
8. 4:56AM (For The First Time Today-Part 1) (1:40)
9. 4:58AM (Dunroamin, Duncarin, Dunlivin) (3:02)
10. 5:01AM (The Pros And Cons Of Hitch Hiking Part 10) (4:37)
11. 5:06AM (Every Strangers Eyes) (4:47)
12. 5:11AM (The Moment Of Clarity) (1:27)